Gain a deeper understanding of God’s heart by studying His commands.
This sixth book in the Commands of Christ series presents the following commands:
- Ask in Faith (Mark 11:24)
- Bring In the Poor (Luke 14:13–14)
- Render to Caesar (Matthew 22:20–21)
- Love the Lord (Matthew 22:37)
- Love Your Neighbor (Matthew 22:39)
- Await My Return (Matthew 24:42–44)
- Take, Eat, and Drink (Matthew 26:26–27)
The Commands of Christ books are the core curriculum of the Life Study Group Program and can be studied on an individual basis or in a group setting.
Each lesson includes an in-depth commentary, a study question that reveals rich and deep insights, related names of God, a character quality and songs that amplify the command, questions and commitments for personal application, and a journal page for recording your personal insights and progress.
Beautiful, full-color illustrations